Hello everyone!
This is a blog recording the daily activities of our daughter, Ava Caroline Ward. She is truly a gift from the Lord and we hope you will enjoy "watching" her grow and learn along with us.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Cabbage Patch Hospital
Ava adopted a cabbage patch doll. She named her Charlotte Ava.
Aww I love this!! Where is this bc I'd love to take Brynley!! My mom wants to do the American Girl doll sometime since I loved mine as a little girl. Oh how I love having a daughter!!
It is in Cleveland, GA. SO much fun!! It took us about 1.5 hrs from Anderson, SC, but it was worth the drive! Take your pocket book, they like those dolls!
Aww I love this!! Where is this bc I'd love to take Brynley!! My mom wants to do the American Girl doll sometime since I loved mine as a little girl. Oh how I love having a daughter!!
ReplyDeleteIt is in Cleveland, GA. SO much fun!! It took us about 1.5 hrs from Anderson, SC, but it was worth the drive! Take your pocket book, they like those dolls!
ReplyDelete