Hello everyone!
This is a blog recording the daily activities of our daughter, Ava Caroline Ward. She is truly a gift from the Lord and we hope you will enjoy "watching" her grow and learn along with us.
I'm loving Ava's sweet monkey outfit and party it's adorable!! You will have to share where you get her cute outfits :) hope you're doing good!! She's beautiful!
Thanks Laura! I got her outfit at a place called Under the Carolina Moon. Check them out on the web, they are located in Easley, SC. They sale great Carolina Girl t-shirts! Mom, Aunt Rosa, Ava and I got matching ones to wear while we were at Holden Beach this year. Hope you are doing well!
Hey Crystal!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving Ava's sweet monkey outfit and party it's adorable!! You will have to share where you get her cute outfits :) hope you're doing good!! She's beautiful!
Laura
Thanks Laura! I got her outfit at a place called Under the Carolina Moon. Check them out on the web, they are located in Easley, SC. They sale great Carolina Girl t-shirts! Mom, Aunt Rosa, Ava and I got matching ones to wear while we were at Holden Beach this year. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete