Hello everyone!
This is a blog recording the daily activities of our daughter, Ava Caroline Ward. She is truly a gift from the Lord and we hope you will enjoy "watching" her grow and learn along with us.
It's your cousin Laura and I was just stopping by to say hey. It looks like ya'll had so much fun at the beach and Miss Ava is just adorable! I have been following your blog and wanted to let you know that I have a blog too if you wanted to read. laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com
Hey Crystal!
ReplyDeleteIt's your cousin Laura and I was just stopping by to say hey. It looks like ya'll had so much fun at the beach and Miss Ava is just adorable! I have been following your blog and wanted to let you know that I have a blog too if you wanted to read. laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com
Hope ya'll are doing well :)
Laura