Ava Caroline Ward

Hello everyone!
This is a blog recording the daily activities of our daughter, Ava Caroline Ward. She is truly a gift from the Lord and we hope you will enjoy "watching" her grow and learn along with us.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Miss Priss

Posing for the camera.
sitting up!

Ava loves riding on the "papoose" with her Daddy. This has become a nightly ritual for the 2 of them. As long as she is in the "papoose" she is happy! Do you think she may be a little spoiled???
Ava and Mommy(I had to take the picture myself since I'm usually the one behind the camera)

How could you not fall in love with that sweet face! I get the biggest grin every afternoon when I walk in to pick her up at daycare and it just melts my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me