Ava Caroline Ward

Hello everyone!
This is a blog recording the daily activities of our daughter, Ava Caroline Ward. She is truly a gift from the Lord and we hope you will enjoy "watching" her grow and learn along with us.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Ava has arrived!!


Miss Ava Caroline was born August 14th at 6:50am.
I started feeling some pains around midnight, decided by 1:30 to wake Matt up. We started timing and headed for the hospital around 3am. When we arrived my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart and I was fully effaced and 5cm. I was 7cm by the time the doc came to place my epidural. Matt and I caught a quick nap and then the nurse came in and said it was time to start pushing! 45 minutes later Ava entered the world! It was an easy delievery and a wonderful experience to be a part of this little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me